The Sacramento and San Joaquin Valley air basins are subjected to heavy amounts of air pollutants, ranking with Los Angeles and Houston as some of the most polluted regions in the nation.
What does SJVAB stand for?
SJVAB stands for San Joaquin Valley Air Basin (California Environmental Protection Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- San Juan Unified School District (Sacramento, CA)
- Snowline Joint Unified School District (Phelan, CA)
- Saint John Valley (Fort Kent, ME)
- San Juaquin Valley (California)
- Sarana Jabar Ventura (Indonesian venture capital company)
- Sensitive Joint Vetch (annual bean plant)
- St. John Vianney (high school)
- St. Joseph Valley (Indiana)
- San Jacinto Valley Academy (San Jacinto, CA)
- St. John Villa Academy (Staten Island, NY)
- San Joaquin Valley Auto Dismantlers Association (Sacramento, CA)
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (California)
- San Joaquin Valley Air Quality Study (California)
- San Joaquin Valley Amateur Radio Society (California)
- San Joaquin Valley Border Collie Association (California)
- San Joaquin Valley Black Chamber of Commerce (Fresno, CA)
- Saint James Velo Club (Montelimar, France)
- San Joaquin Valley College (California)
- Springfield Juniors Volleyball Club
- Sri Jagannatha Vedic Center (India astrology center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program is already underway and engines are in the process of being replaced throughout the San Joaquin Valley air basin.
Based on air quality data compiled by ARB between 1991 and 1993, Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area Air Basin, Orange County in the South Coast Air Basin, San Joaquin County and Stanislaus County in the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin have met attainment standards for carbon monoxide.