A secretive mammal that makes its home in the dense riparian woodlands of California's San Joaquin Valley is the focus of attention at San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge.
What does SJRNWR stand for?
SJRNWR stands for San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- San Joaquin Resources Inc. (now Gasco Energy Inc.; Nevada)
- San Juan Recovery Implementation Program (Colorado)
- San Jacinto Rail Limited (Texas)
- Stacey Jones Rugby League (New Zealand)
- South Jersey Regional Library Cooperative (New Jersey)
- South Jersey Regional Leadership Institute (Rutgers University Camden; New Jersey)
- Sompo Japan Risk Management
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center (Lewiston, ID)
- San Joaquin River Management Program (California)
- San Juan Riding Program (Ridgway, CO)
- Social Justice Residence Program (University of Puget Sound; Washington)
- Social Justice Resource Project
- Saint Johns River Power Park (Jacksonville, Florida)
- San Joaquin Regional Rail Commission (Stockton, CA)
- San Joaquin River Restoration Program
- Saint Jerome Regional School (Tamaqua, PA)
- Singapore Jain Religious Society (est. 1972)
- South Jersey Rising Stars (track club)
- San Joaquin River Trail (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linette Lina, a seasonal biologist at the San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge west of Modesto, first recognized the vireo by its distinctive song last Friday.
One year into a five-year program, 49 pen-reared rabbits have been released at the San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge, and 28 remain alive and are reproducing.
One year into it five-year program, 49 pen-reared rabbits have been released at the San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge, and 28 remain alive and are reproducing.