Participating health care providers in the HCIN, including San Joaquin General Hospital, San Mateo Medical Center, Contra Costa Health Services, Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center and Riverside County Regional Medical Center, can use this model to access interpreters at their own hospitals or at colleague hospitals through videoconferencing and various telephone technologies to help overcome the language barriers between doctors, hospital staff and patients.
What does SJGH stand for?
SJGH stands for San Joaquin General Hospital (French Camp, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJGH
- Stephen Jay Gould (scientist)
- Steve Jackson Games
- Sunset Jamaica Grande (resort; Ocho Rios, Jamaica)
- St Johns Golf & Country Club
- Savannah Junior Golf Association (Georgia)
- Summerlin Junior Golf Academy (Las Vegas, NV)
- Shorefront Jewish Geriatric Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- San Jose Grail Development Corporation (California)
- San Joaquin Global Education Project (California)
- South Jersey Guppy Group
- Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital (Sri Lanka)
- San Juan Guest Ranch (Ridgway, CO)
- South Jersey Ghost Research
- South Jersey Garden Railroad Society (Absecon, NJ)
- San Joaquin Geological Society (California)
- San Juan Generating Station (New Mexico)
- St. Johns Grammar School (Jacksonville, FL)
- South Jersey Girls Soccer League
- Swaran Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (marketing infrastructure; India)
- Southeastern Junior Golf Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was most recently affiliated with Apexx Physicians and San Joaquin General Hospital in Stockton, Calif.
He will serve his residency at San Joaquin General Hospital in the practice of internal medicine.
SMP is well known for its design of a number of health care projects including Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California; University Hospital in Denver, Colorado; and San Joaquin General Hospital, in Stockton, California, as well as several health related Lifecare projects including The Terraces, in Los Gatos.
The HCIN is currently owned and operated by the three public hospitals where it is in operation -- Contra Costa Health Services, San Joaquin General Hospital and San Mateo Medical Center.
Health Access California, Quest(TM) Technology Management, San Joaquin General Hospital, and San Mateo Medical Center.
Health Access California, Quest(TM) Technology Management, San Joaquin General Hospital, and San Mateo Medical Center as they provide an overview of this new initiative, a short tour and technology demonstration and an open Q&A session.
The following seven public hospitals and health systems will receive grant funds: Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (Martinez); Monterey County Health Department/Natividad Medical Center (Salinas); San Joaquin General Hospital (French Camp); UCSD Medical Center (San Diego); Harbor UCLA Medical Center (Torrance); LAC+USC Medical Center (Los Angeles); Martin Luther King Jr.