The categories and award winners include: * Small Business Person of the Year: Stephen John Mooney and Mary Ellen Mooney McConnell, Mooney Farms * Minority Business Champion of the Year: Martha Vargas-Aguilar, San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce * Small Business Development Center Service Excellence & Innovation: Northern California Small Business Development Center, Greater Sacramento * Community/Rural Lender of the Year: Plumas Bank * Jeffrey Butland Family-Owned Business of the Year: Monte Boatwright, About New Auto Sales "Small business owners and small business advocates embody the spirit of entrepreneurship that lie at the heart of the American dream," says SBA Sacramento District Director Jim O'Neal.
What does SJCHCC stand for?
SJCHCC stands for San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Stockton, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- South Jersey Choral Directors' Association, Inc. (New Jersey)
- San Joaquin County and Delta Water Quality Coalition (California)
- Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (India)
- St. Johns County Education Foundation (Florida; est. 1993)
- San Joaquin County Employees Retirement Association (California)
- Sasakawa Japan-China Friendship Fund
- San Juan City Hospital (Puerto Rico)
- Single Jumbo Cartridge Housing (Shelco)
- St. Joseph Community Hospital (Mishawaka, Indiana)
- St. Jude's Children's Hospital
- St. Johns County Health Department (Florida)
- Saint Johns College High School (Washington, DC)
- San Juan County Historical Society (Silverton, CO)
- Steve Jensen Consultants Inc. (Redlands, CA)
- S.J.C. Institute of Technology (Chickballapur, India)
- San Joaquin College of Law
- Scott James Commercial Ltd. (UK)
- Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
- San Juan Capistrano Little League (California)
- Social Justice Center of Marin (San Anselmo, CA)