More speckled-bellied geese are showing up at the San Jacinto Wildlife area near Perris and the first flights of the birds arrived in the valley last week.
What does SJWA stand for?
SJWA stands for San Jacinto Wildlife Area (San Jacinto, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SJWA
We have 2 other meanings of SJWA in our Acronym Attic
- San Joaquin Valley Railroad (California)
- St. Johns Virtual School (St. Augustine, FL )
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District
- Shijiazhuang, China - Shijiazhuang (Airport Code)
- Social Justice Warrior
- Socialistische Jonge Wacht (Dutch: Socialist Youth Guard; Socialist Workers Party youth organization)
- South Jersey Wheelmen Cycling Club (New Jersey; est. 1979)
- St John's Wort
- St. Joseph the Worker
- Stanford Jazz Workshop (est. 1972; Stanford, CA)
- South Jersey Wrestling Association
- San Jose Water Company (San Jose, California)
- San Juan Water Commission (Farmington, NM)
- Sun Java Web Console (software)
- Sun Java Wireless Client (software)
- Supreme Joint War College (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- San Juan Water District (Granite Bay, CA)
- Spinning Jenny Wire Dispenser (electric fences)
- Startex-Jackson-Wellford-Duncan (water district; Wellford, SC)
- Stichting Jazz Workshops Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Villages of Lakeview would house 34,000 people at the edge of the San Jacinto Wildlife Area, which is home to numerous environmentally threatened or endangered species.
The San Jacinto Wildlife Area offers unattached hunters a good close-by, no-fee public shooting spot just miles northeast of Lakeview.
The most popular Southland locales are San Jacinto Wildlife Area, (909) 654-0580, and Imperial Wildlife Area, (760) 359-0577, where water coverage is spread well and should attract large numbers of quackers.
At the San Jacinto Wildlife Area, 22 junior hunters shot 60 ducks for a 2.
Likewise, an abundance of birds is not expected in the southern regions, according to Tom Paulek, the DFG's San Jacinto Wildlife Area manager.
Hunting news: Waterfowl hunting at 11-year-old San Jacinto Wildlife Area has been extended to an all-day shoot schedule and the maximum number of hunter sites available expanded to 30, according to DFG officials.
With funds raised at these banquets, SoCal Ducks has enhanced wood duck nesting and production, expanded wetlands at San Jacinto Wildlife Area and fought to get waterfowl hunting allowed at the new Eastside Reservoir near Hemet.