com/San-Gorgonio-Memorial-Hospital San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital in Banning, California has achieved a completely software-centric data center and is reaping the benefits of having virtualized its critical healthcare and database applications.
What does SGMH stand for?
SGMH stands for San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital (Banning, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SGMH in our Acronym Attic
- Subgroup on Marine Climatology
- Sutter Gold Mining Company (Lakewood, CO)
- Self-Guided Molecular Dynamics
- Small Genomes Microsatellite Database
- Sweeping Gas Membrane Distillation
- Sweeney Granite Mountains Desert Research Center (Kelso, CA)
- School of Graduate Medical Education
- Sutter Gould Medical Foundation (Modesto, CA)
- Stallions Gate Mustang and Ford Club (Chicago, IL)
- Southern Gospel Music Guild (Brentwood, TN)
- San Gabriel Mountains Heritage Association (Mt Baldy, CA)
- South Greenville Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Spruce Grove Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Security Gateway Management Interface
- St. Galler Management Institut (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Standard Gold Mining, Inc. (Imlay, NV)
- Sutter Gold Mining, Inc. (various locations)
- Symantec Gateway Management Interface
- Study Group on Management of Integrated Data (Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences)
- Serial Gigabit Media Independent Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPIC Management provides management and consulting services to some of Southern California's best-known physician groups and IPAs, including Beaver Medical Group, San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, Pinnacle Medical Group, Redlands-Yucaipa Medical Group, Alliance Desert Physicians, Tri-Valley Medical Group, Loma Linda University-Beaver Urgent Care and Inland Women's Care Associates.
San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital Foundation, Banning - $30,000 for a project to make patient medical records available online to emergency- room personnel.
The Morongo tribe has also committed more than $75,000 in holiday donations to local charities including San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital Foundation, Loma Linda University Children's Hospital Foundation, Prison to Peace Outreach, Indian Child & Faith Preservation, Trinity Foster Care, Emmanuel Unique Outreach Partners, Morongo Faith Chapel Food Ministry, Agua Caliente Elementary School, Veronica's Home of Mercy, Cherry Valley Brethren School, Ken Hobbs Memorial Little League, Hoffer Elementary School, All Community Pantry, Mission Worship Center, Junior League of Riverside, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Debbie Chisholm Memorial Foundation, Sunnymead Middle School and Shop With A Cop Program.
In addition to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, they provide full gamut radiologist services to Mountains Community Hospital in Lake Arrowhead, San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital in Banning, Patton State Hospital in San Bernardino, as well as Teleradiology CT/MRI services for Riverside Medical Group in Riverside.
They are: Colusa Community Hospital, Colusa Ed Bland, chief executive officer -- 916-458-5821 Temple Community Hospital, Los Angeles Herb Needman, chief executive officer -- 213-382-7252 San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, Banning Kay Lang, chief executive officer -- 714-845-1121 Palo Verde Hospital, Blythe Sam Ruma, administrator -- 619-922-4115 Terrace Plaza Medical Center, Baldwin Park Mike Sarian, chief executive officer -- 818-338-1101 -0- 8/21/92 /CONTACT: Lori J.
During the past 12 months, more than 10 community hospitals nationwide, including San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital in Banning, California, and York Hospital in York, Maine, have partnered with local physicians to deploy EHR technology and e-prescribing solutions.
Kennedy Memorial Hospital Menifee Valley Medical Center Moreno Valley Community Hospital Palo Verde Hospital Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center Riverside Community Hospital San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital Central Valley Alta Hospital District Central California Rehabilitation Hospital Chowchilla District Memorial Hospital Coalinga Regional Medical Center Corcoran District Hospital Dameron Hospital Doctors Hospital of Manteca Doctors Medical Center of Modesto Emanuel Medical Center Fresno Surgery Center George L.