The victory left Canyons and Moorpark tied for the conference lead three tournaments into a nine-tournament WSC schedule, which resumes Monday at San Gabriel Country Club.
What does SGCC stand for?
SGCC stands for San Gabriel Country Club (San Gabriel, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGCC
We have 16 other meanings of SGCC in our Acronym Attic
- StoneGate Christian Academy (Irving, TX)
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge Act 1992 (Australia)
- Saint Gobain Ceramiques Avancees Desmarquest (France)
- Shakespeare and the Goddess of Complete Being (Ted Hughes book)
- Solid Ground Christian Books (publisher)
- State Gaming Control Board (various locations)
- Sabah Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Safety Glazing Certification Council
- Saint George Catholic Church
- Sarnia Golf & Curling Club (Canada)
- Saskatoon Golf and Country Club (Canada)
- Saujana Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Sedana Golf & Country Club (Indonesia)
- Sega Genesis C Compiler
- Serangoon Gardens Country Club (Singapore)
- South Glamorgan County Council (former administrative region of south Wales, UK)
- Southern Gateway Community Church (Australia)
- Spruce Grove Community Church (Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada)
- State Grid Corporation of China (electric power company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vournas is a former board member of the Glendale Memorial Hospital Foundation and a past president and 30 year member of the San Gabriel Country Club.
But those berths - secured with consecutive section-qualifying scores of 69, at Torrey Pines South and San Gabriel Country Club - gave him much more than an unfamiliar taste of the first-class treatment touring pros are afforded at every tour event.
Amateur Public Links champion Tim Hogarth of Chatsworth, are tied for the lead at the midway point of the 14th annual Southern California Golf Association Mid-Amateur Championship at San Gabriel Country Club.
Mike Mitchell of Mission Hills reached the final of the SCPGA match-play championship Wednesday at San Gabriel Country Club before losing 2 and 1 to Randy Peterson of Alondra Park.
Seeing Semelsberger's teacher, Jim Petralia, the teaching pro at the San Gabriel Country Club, helped, he said.