Lifetime Achievement Award, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association (2002)
What does SFTLA stand for?
SFTLA stands for San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Source Food Technology, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Southern Federal Tax Institute (Decatur, GA)
- State Fund for Transport Infrastructure (Czech Republic)
- Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor
- Southern Forest Tree Improvement Conference (Southern Forest Tree Improvement Committee)
- San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation (California)
- Senior Fitness Test Kit
- Small Firms Training Loan (UK)
- South Florida Travel League (sports)
- Standards for Technological Literacy (education)
- Sorry for the Late Notice
- Shelburne Falls Trolley Museum
- Star Fleet Technical Manual (Star Trek)
- Switched Frame Transfer Mode (software)
- San Francisco Treasury Management Association
- San Francisco Tape Music Center
- Salvation for the Nations (various locations)
- Santa Fe Trail Neighborhood (Independence, MO)
- Scholehouse for the Needle (Marietta, GA)
- State Farm Telecommunications Network (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a case with important implications for people who obtain their health insurance through small membership organizations in California, a state appeals court recently held that a health insurer could not cancel its coverage of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association (SFTLA).
Alexander is the former President of the Consumer Attorneys of California and is a Board Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association.