; the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) headquarters - San Francisco's greenest office building; and the new Santa Clara 49er Stadium.
What does SFPUC stand for?
SFPUC stands for San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- South Florida Palm Society (Florida)
- Steel Framed Parking Structures
- Strategy First Person Shooter (video games)
- State Farm Premier Service Program
- State Family Pre-SSI/SSDI (Supplemental Security Income/Social Security Disability Insurance)
- San Francisco Parks Trust (California)
- San Francisco Peace Treaty
- Societe Francaise de Photogrammetrie et de Teledetection (French: French Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- Sundance Flash Programming Utility (Sundance Multiprocessor Technology Ltd.)
- Syn, Fin, Push and Urgent (computing)
- San Francisco Perl Users Group
- Société Française de Biologie Végétale (France)
- Superficial Femoral Popliteal Vein
- systolic fraction of forward pulmonary venous flow
- Scottish Functional Programming Workshop
- Single-Flux Quantum
- Southern Folklore Quarterly (publication)
- Sports Federation of Queensland (Australia)
- Standard First Quality
- State Farm Quintus
Samples in periodicals archive:
The author worked for 12 years at the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission and this uses archival photos to pair with powerful stories about the Hetch Hetchy's design and evolution--a key acquisition for any California history holding
announces that the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) will begin citywide installation of the Aclara STAR Network system in early 2010.
The San Francisco Public Utilities Commission last week announced that it has approved a new agreement to design, permit and build the city's first fuel cell project.
EMCOR's new energy projects include designing and constructing gas cleaning and compression facilities, pipelines and blending and compression stations for the Greentree Landfill Gas Company, Kersey, PA and Imperial Landfill Gas Company, Imperial, PA, and performing EPC services for a new Johnson & Johnson Combined Heat & Power plant (CHP) in New Jersey; EMCOR has also been selected by the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission to evaluate and manage a wide range of demand-side and conservation projects for the city, including a project to evaluate, develop and manage renewable energy generation projects.
The first of these 20 links was previously sold by Xtech to the City of San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (PUC) as part of their first phase of planned deployments to enable live video, data and voice over IP (VoIP) communications.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] According to the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, the city hopes to add 10 MW of solar energy to its grid during the next five years.
The San Francisco Public Utilities Commission has retained Oakland-based V&A Consulting Engineers, corrosion and infrastructure protection specialists, as a prime consultant to provide corrosion protection services for the city's water supply system for a three-year period, 2003-2006.