s chairman and chief executive, and Apple head Steve Jobs are to personally take part in the event at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art requires a subscription for full access to WSJ's The Times and The Sunday Times, two other News Corp.
What does SFMOMA stand for?
SFMOMA stands for San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Francisco Maritime National Park Association
- Spodoptera Frugiperda Multicapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- San Francisco Missions Outpost (Church of God; San Francisco, CA)
- Self-Fitting Modular Orthosis
- Senior Fisheries Management Officer (Hong Kong)
- Single Firm Multi-Office
- State Fire Marshal's Office (Austin, Texas)
- Stichting Fondsenwerving Militaire Oorlogs en Dienstslachtoffers (Dutch: Military Service and War Victims Fundraising Foundation)
- Svenska Frimurarorden (Swedish Order of Freemasons)
- Sweet Flippin' Mother of Jesus
- Société Française de Médecine Périnatale
- Sorry For Multiple Posts (coined by Amanda Formaro)
- Strategic Facilities Management Partnership
- Strategic Facilities Master Plan
- Surfrider Foundation Mornington Peninsula
- Surplus Facilities Management Program
- Sustainable Forest Management Plan (various organizations)
- Submarine Fleet Mission Planning Library
- Santa Fe Metropolitan Planning Organization (New Mexico)
- Short-Form McGill Pain Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
” Double down in San Francisco A fantastic little Las Vegas exhibit is featured at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art through Jan.
The opening reception at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art will provide an ideal networking forum, in one of the most striking settings the city has to offer.
The Art of Romare Bearden" will be on display at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, February 7-May 16, 2004; Dallas Museum of Art, June 20-September 12, 2004; Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, October 14, 2004-January 9, 2005; High Museum of Art, Atlanta, January 29-April 24, 2005.
The programme's cultural diversity is reflected in the architecture of individual buildings and over time this has thrown together some strange and slightly dislocated bedfellows -- for example Mario Botta's new San Francisco Museum of Modern Art jostles for attention in a Vitra-like tableau with Fumihiko Maki's low rise performance space and gallery.
Frankel has a master's degree in museum studies from George Washington University and has served previously as assistant director of education at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Complementing the passport are tickets to the California Academy of Sciences, Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise, Aquarium of the Bay and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Visionary '70s jazz musician Sun Ra, Conceptual art kingpin Sol LeWitt, and Galileo each played a starring role in Edgar Arceneaux's recent exhibition at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.