Parks with upcoming plantings include: * Hamilton Grange National Memorial and General Grant National Memorial, NY * San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park, CA * Cuyahoga Valley National Park, OH * Boston African American National Historic Site, MA To learn more about the First Bloom program, visit www.
What does SAFR stand for?
SAFR stands for San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAFR
We have 10 other meanings of SAFR in our Acronym Attic
- Secretary of the Air Force Program Assessment Review
- Secretary of the Air Force Personnel Council
- St. Andrew's Former Pupils Club (Argentina)
- Substance Abuse Felony Punishment Facility (Texas)
- Shenandoah Area Free Public Library (Shenandoah, PA)
- Submarine Area Frequency Plan (US Navy)
- Strengthening African Food Processing Project (South Africa)
- San Antonio Fire and Police Pension Fund (Texas)
- South African Fraud Prevention Service
- South African Football Players Union
- Scalable Architecture for Financial Reporting (IBM)
- Security Assistance Foreign Representative
- Senior Air Force Representative
- Shipboard Aviation Fuels Refresher (US Navy)
- Shooter's Alliance for Firearm Rights
- Small Arms Firing Range
- Sodium Advanced Fast Reactor
- Spring-Applied Fluid pressure Released (brake system)
- Storage, Analysis, Failure Evaluation and Reclamation
- Singapore Armed Forces Reservist Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today the carefully restored submarine is open to the public at the San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park.
Once the world's largest fruit and vegetable cannery; today, the original buildings house the Argonaut Hotel, The Visitor Center of the San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park and THE CANNERY.