We thank the South San Francisco Fire Department and other local fire departments for their quick response to this emergency.
What does SFFD stand for?
SFFD stands for San Francisco Fire Department
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SFFD
- Stags Fans for Change (UK; sports club)
- Strategic Forum for Construction (UK)
- San Francisco Filipino Cultural Center (est. 2005; San Francisco, CA)
- San Francisco Film Critics Circle (est. 2002; San Francisco, CA)
- South Florida Federation of Chambers of Commerce
- State Farm Fire & Casualty Company
- San Francisco Federal Credit Union
- San Francisco Fire Credit Union
- Schools First Federal Credit Union
- Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union
- Santa Fe Fire Department (Santa Fe, NM)
- Single Fiber Fault Detection (computer networking)
- San Francisco Fabric Exchange (California)
- Singapore Family Friendly Employer (award)
- Social Firms for Essex (UK)
- Saudi Factory for Fire Equipment Co
- San Francisco Fan Force (Star Wars; San Francisco, CA)
- Santa Fe Film Festival (New Mexico)
- Schools for Fair Funding, Inc. (est. 1997; Kansas)
- Seagate Foyle Film Festival (Northern Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is probably one of the largest casualty incidents in recent years (in San Francisco)," said Pat Gardner, a deputy chief with the San Francisco Fire Department.
San Francisco Fire Department spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said Thursday that there have been no eyewitnesses.
Makuane believes that anyone can learn the hula; the 20th anniversary show includes a number for members of the San Francisco Fire Department.
Francis Memorial Hospital is one block to the northeast and San Francisco Fire Department station No.
Had I invented the means through which I am supposed to discharge liquid waste matter, and trust me on this, it would resemble a hose which might be familiar to the San Francisco Fire Department rather than something you might stick on the end of a bag of icing sugar.
This is how long the San Francisco fire department estimates it would take them to reach a sudden cardiac arrest victim with a defibrillator on the 26th floor of Transamerica Corp.
Here, Willis, gets ready to serve lunch to the firemen of San Francisco Fire Department, Station #1.