com)-- With recognition from the prestigious Sundance Screenwriting Lab and development support from the San Francisco Film Society, filmmaker Matt Szymanowski's The Purple Onion is bound for wide recognition and critical praise.
What does SFFS stand for?
SFFS stands for San Francisco Film Society (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFFS
We have 24 other meanings of SFFS in our Acronym Attic
- Semiquantitative Food Frequency Questionnaire
- Semi-Quantitative Food Frequency Questionnaire Associated with Photos
- Samfylkingarfélagið Í Reykjavík (Icelandic: Social Democratic Alliance Federation of Reykjavik; Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Shavers Fork Fire Rescue (Pocahontas County, WV)
- Sioux Falls Fire Rescue (Sioux Falls, SD)
- South Fork Feather River (California)
- Space Free-Flying Robot (various universities)
- Standard for Full Registration (teaching)
- Strategy and Future Forces Review
- Svensk Förening för Radiofysik (Swedish Society of Radiation Physics)
- Sequential Floating Forward Selection
- Sons Forever, Forever Sons
- Super Fan Fantasy Sports (website)
- Super Fast File Splitter (PhoenixBit software)
- Sustainable Farming and Food Strategy (UK)
- Sequential Floating Forward Selection with Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Sustainable Farming and Food Science Division (UK)
- So Fantastically Fast Stuff Falls Off
- Short Form Functional Test
- Short-Time First Fourier Transforms (internal medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the San Francisco Film Society Founded in 1957, the San Francisco Film Society is the presenter of the San Francisco International Film Festival, the longest-running film festival in the Americas.
San Francisco Film Society Building on a 50-plus year legacy of bringing the best in world cinema to the Bay Area, the San Francisco Film Society is a national leader in exhibition, education and filmmaker services.