San Francisco Field Office Launches This Month; Seven North American Offices Planned Significantly Enhances Field Data Collection and Technical Capabilities TORRANCE, Calif.
What does SFFO stand for?
SFFO stands for San Francisco Field Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SFFO
- Stuttgart Fantasy Football League
- Suburban Fantasy Football League
- San Francisco Friends Meeting (San Francisco, CA)
- Santa Fe Farmers Market (Santa Fe, NM)
- Scanning Force and Friction Microscopy (nanotechnology)
- Student-Focused Funding Model (Canada)
- State Firemen's & Fire Marshals' Association of Texas
- San Francisco Freecycle Network
- Sci Fi Friday Night (Iowa Public Television)
- Subcapital Fractures of the Femoral Neck
- San Francisco Field Ornithologists (California)
- Small Form Factor Optical (optical disk)
- Sikma Financiele Fiscale Planning (Dutch: Sikma Financial Tax Planning)
- Small Farm Family Program (Lincoln University; Jefferson City, MO)
- Smoke Forward Fuel Point
- Southern Forest Futures Project (US Forest Service; USDA)
- Stem to Forward Freeboard Points (flotation measurement)
- Summer Faculty Fellowship Program (US Air Force)
- Surface Fiber Flame Propagation
- Small Form-Factor Personal Computer Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
During a recent debit card trial run at DMV's San Francisco field office, an overwhelming 89% of customers said they appreciated the convenience and favored expanding the service to more offices throughout the state.
To further bridge the language barrier in San Francisco, SleepQuest welcomes Justina Yu as the San Francisco Field Office Supervisor.
Department of Energy (DOE) San Francisco Field Office employees recently were presented with top awards by Energy Secretary James D.
The DOE San Francisco field office awarded the contract in 1990.
Department of Energy (DOE) San Francisco Field Office Manager Donald W.