A report published in 2000 by the San Francisco Estuary Institute concluded that contaminants in several species of bay fish were alarmingly high, confirming an earlier pilot study that indicated the potential hazards of eating fish from the bay.
What does SFEI stand for?
SFEI stands for San Francisco Estuary Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFEI
We have 3 other meanings of SFEI in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Fe Economic Development, Inc. (Santa Fe, NM)
- Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative
- Semantic Foundations of Engineering Design Languages
- Sourceforge Enterprise Edition
- Steady Flow Energy Equation
- South Florida Environmental Ethics Consortium (University of Miami; Florida)
- Space Fleet Elite Forces (Star Trek role playing group)
- Scottish Further Education Funding Council
- Six Flags Elitch Gardens (Denver, CO)
- Skagit Fisheries Enhancement Group (Mount Vernon, WA)
- Shift Finger Engagement Indicator
- Standardization Flight Engineer Instructor
- San Francisco Election Integrity League (San Francisco, California)
- Societé Française pour l'Étude des Erreurs Innées du Metabolisme
- Supplement to Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Scholarship Fund for Ethiopian Jews
- Standard Facility Equipment List
- Standard Format for Equipment List (IADC, offshore industry)
- Segmentation, Finite-Element, Lanczos-Pade (algorithm)
- Smoke-Free Environments Law Project (Center for Social Gerontology; Ann Arbor, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The spread of this clone is completely dependent on its ability to spread by fragmentation," says marine biologist Andrew Cohen of the San Francisco Estuary Institute in Oakland, Calif.
Cohen of the San Francisco Estuary Institute in Richmond, Calif.