Amount: $900,000 (MTC Contribution); $116,605 local match Contact: Richard Landis, City of San Rafael, 415-485-3354 Project: Northeast 16th/Mission Streets BART Plaza Redesign Sponsor: BART and San Francisco County Transportation Authority Scope: Renovates the Northeast BART plaza at 16th and Mission streets to enhance access to BART and MUNI and improve the overall appearance and function of the BART plaza.
What does SFCTA stand for?
SFCTA stands for San Francisco County Transportation Authority (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (IEEE)
- Shop Floor Control System Interface
- Sarawak Forestry Corporation Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- South Fraser Community Services Society (Canada)
- State Fire Commission Superannuation Scheme (Australia)
- Sainsbury Family Charitable Trusts (UK)
- San Francisco Cruise Terminal, LLC
- Santa Fe Conservation Trust (Santa Fe, NM)
- Shanghai Feiyi Computational Technology (est. 1999; China)
- Small Faces Charitable Trust (UK)
- San Francisco Community Television Corporation
- Surface Temperature Model
- San Francisco Chinatown Technology Disabilities
- Sikorsky Financial Credit Union
- Slat Flap Control Unit
- Sno Falls Credit Union (Washington)
- Southern Federal Credit Union (various locations)
- Spokane Federal Credit Union (Spokane, WA)
- Stanford Federal Credit Union
- San Francisco Classical Voice (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings takes the following rating action on San Francisco County Transportation Authority (the authority), California's implied sales tax revenue bonds as part of its continuous surveillance: --Implied sales tax revenue bonds upgraded to 'AA+' from 'AA'.
MTC Contribution: $51,480 Local Match: $10,000 Contact(s): Helen Kwan or Louise Cooper, Chinatown Community Development Center, 415-984-1450 Project: Market Street Study Sponsor: San Francisco County Transportation Authority Scope: To develop a solutions-driven action plan addressing circulation issues related to pedestrian safety, bicycle travel, and transit access and reliability on Market Street from the Ferry Building to Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco County Transportation Authority (25th Floor) 100 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, Calif.
A[micro] WHERE: San Francisco County Transportation Authority 100 Van Ness Avenue, 25th Floor San Francisco, CA A[micro] WHY: The Governor's reinstatement of $1.
BACKGROUND: Part of the region's Joint Urban Mobility Program (JUMP Start) to reduce traffic congestion and smog, the terminal improvements are funded by a number of agencies, including Caltrans, the Federal Highway Administration, the San Francisco County Transportation Authority and MTC.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 8, 2004 Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'F1+' rating to the $200 million San Francisco County Transportation Authority commercial paper notes (limited tax bonds) consisting of $100 million series A, and $100 million series B.
The San Francisco County Transportation Authority (the authority) is a transportation planning and programming agency whose mission is to improve mobility throughout the city.