The money comes from a grant made earlier to CalRHIO from Blue Shield of California Foundation and is intended to strengthen or expand existing information networks at The San Francisco Community Clinic Consortium, Healdsburg's Alliance Medical Center, Santa Clara's Community Health Partnership and The Tehachapi Valley Health Care District.
What does SFCCC stand for?
SFCCC stands for San Francisco Community Clinic Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFCCC
We have 1 other meaning of SFCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Submarine Flight Critical Components
- Sunflower Resort Computer Club
- Sunrise Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd (Zhejiang, China)
- Superfast Thin-Film Chip Calorimetry
- Survey of Financial Characteristics of Consumers
- Swedish Federation of County Councils
- Switch Fighter Clothing Co (website)
- Syndicat Français de la Critique de Cinéma (French)
- San Francisco Cannabis Cultivators Club
- San Francisco Clean City Coalition (est. 1991; San Francisco, CA)
- Southeast Florida Cancer Control Collaborative
- Staff Faculty Counseling and Consultation Center (University of Southern California)
- Space-Fixed Complex-Coordinate Coupled-Channel Method
- Singapore Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- State Farm California Community Investment Program
- San Francisco Chefs Cooking for Life
- Saudi Formaldehyde Chemical Company Ltd
- Semiflex Cable Core Line
- small-cell, follicle center cell lymphoma
- Santa Fe Community College New Mexico
Samples in periodicals archive:
The four awardees are: -- Alliance Medical Center, Healdsburg -- Community Health Partnership, Santa Clara -- San Francisco Community Clinic Consortium, San Francisco -- Tehachapi Valley Health Care District, Tehachapi "We are delighted to be able to help these organizations go the next level.
Union City Teri McGinnis, Lyon-Martin Health Services, San Francisco Maritza Penagos, Mission Neighborhood Health Center, San Francisco Amy Peterson, San Francisco Community Clinic Consortium, San Francisco Sridevi Ponnala, Native American Health Center, San Francisco Stacey Stirling, St.