John Paul Hanna of Palo Alto, CA has been honored with a recognition by San Francisco Chronicle in its selection of " San Francisco's Top Attorneys.
What does SFCHRON stand for?
SFCHRON stands for San Francisco Chronicle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- St. Frances Cabrini Hospital (Alexandria, LA)
- Standard Cubic Feet per Hour
- Staples Family Concert Hall (Central Michigan University)
- Students for Camp Heartland
- Studying Family and Community History
- Subfracción de Hexano (Spanish)
- Super Fast Charges (India railways)
- Survival Fraction in Chapel Hill (neonatal; Carolina Environmental Program)
- Santa Fe County Housing Authority
- Shiawassee Flats Citizens and Hunters Association (est. 1985; Michigan)
- Santa Fe Community Housing Trust (New Mexico)
- Singapore Federation of the Computing Industry
- Société Française de Construction Immobilière (French)
- State Farm Corporation of India Ltd.
- Students for Chief Illiniwek (University of Illinois)
- Studio for Creative Inquiry (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- San Francisco Children of Incarcerated Parents Partnership
- San Francisco County Jail (California)
- San Francisquito Creek Joint Powers Authority (Menlo Park, CA)
- Small Farmer Cooperatives Limited (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So far, the San Francisco Chronicle and San Jose Mercury News have signed up.
Y sco homicide inspector Dave Toschi (Mark Ruffalo), San Francisco Chronicle reporter Paul Avery (Robert Downey Jr.
Some public schools in California are providing an anti-drug program that reflects the teachings of the Church of Scientology, according to a report by The San Francisco Chronicle.
Phil Bronstein, executive editor of the San Francisco Chronicle, sparked a national debate when he issued a memo on March 15 stating that city government reporter Rachel Gordon and photographer Liz Mangelsdorf had been taken off the same-sex marriage story after they were married at City Hall.
Just five years ago," noted the December 29th San Francisco Chronicle, "President Bill Clinton's decision to appoint gay San Franciscan James Hormel as an ambassador provoked an ugly, prolonged national debate.
In the Bay Area, the San Francisco Chronicle and Channel 5 called to confirm two more Permanente physicians had died from HIV-related illnesses: a surgeon at Kaiser's Vallejo Medical Center, who had voluntarily stopped practicing the day he tested HIV positive, and an internist at the San Francisco Medical Center, who died in 1988 but stopped practicing in 1986.
Signature Wines & Beverages announced it will partner with the San Francisco Chronicle to develop and manage its new wine club program.