SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco Center for the Book (SFCB) hosts "Photo Books Now" an exhibition examining the reinvention of photography and the photographic book in the 21st century, February 3 through April 7, 2006.
What does SFCB stand for?
SFCB stands for San Francisco Center for the Book (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFCB
We have 10 other meanings of SFCB in our Acronym Attic
- Syndicat Français des Colles et Adhésifs (French: French Union of Glues and Adhesives)
- System Flow Control Assembly
- San Francisco Catholic Alumni Club (San Francisco, CA)
- San Francisco College Access Center
- San Francisco Center for Applied Competitive Technologies (California)
- Subfraccion de Acetato de Etilo (Spanish)
- Shore Facility Capital Asset Management (US Department of Homeland Security)
- San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center
- San Francisco Court Appointed Special Advocate (also seen as SF CASA)
- State Fire Chief's Association of Virginia
- San Francisco Community Boards
- Santa Fe Concert Band (Santa Fe, NM)
- Shipfitter, Construction Battalion (US Navy)
- Small Footprint CIM (Common Information Model) Broker (computer programming)
- South Fraser Community Band
- South Fraser Concert Band
- Springfield Finance Control Board (Springfield, MA)
- Shipfitter, Construction Battalion, Blacksmith (US Navy)
- Shipfitter, Construction Battalion, Pipe Fitter and Plumber (US Navy)
- Shipfitter, Construction Battalion, Rigger (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco Center for the Book (SFCB) hosts the 2006 Pacific Center for the Book Arts (PCBA) Calendar Exhibition.
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco Center for the Book (SFCB) hosts "50 Books/50 Covers" a lively, informative exhibition of the nation's best designed books and book covers, November 4 through December 2, 2005.
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco Center for the Book (SFCB), today announced 23 local community artists will come together to help raise awareness for the book arts at the Center's second annual fundraiser, Roadworks: Steamroller Prints, on Saturday, September 24, 2005 at Carolina Street between 15th and 16th, 10:00am-4:00pm.
415)-565-0545 About San Francisco Center for the Book The San Francisco Center for the Book is a non-profit organization dedicated to exploring and encouraging contemporary interpretations of the book as an art object, as well as preserving the traditional art of book-making.
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco Center for the Book hosts "Multiplicity for Millions: the Art and History of Rubber Stamps," an exhibit featuring more than 80 vintage and contemporary rubber stamp sets from the private collections of L.
SAN-FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco Center for the Book presents a series of Rubber Stamp lectures and workshops in conjunction with the "Multiplicity for Millions: the Art and History of Rubber Stamps" exhibition.
The Xerox installation includes a Book Artist's Studio, also sponsored by Adobe Systems Incorporated, the San Francisco Center for the Book and Universal Laser Systems.