BioSF combines the efforts of the California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences (QB3), the San Francisco Office of Economic Workforce Development, and the San Francisco Center for Economic Development (SFCED), and is funded in part by the California Innovation Hub initiative.
What does SFCED stand for?
SFCED stands for San Francisco Center for Economic Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Swedish Family-Cancer Database
- Sulima Fishing Community Development Project (Sierra Leone)
- San Francisco Currency Exchange (California)
- Segelflugclub Erfurt eV (German gliding club)
- Signage Foundation for Communication Excellence, Inc. (est. 1994; Sherwood, OR)
- Société Française de Chirurgie Endoscopique (French: French Society of Endoscopic Surgery)
- Société Française de Chirurgie Esthétique (French: French Society of Aesthetic Surgery; est. 1967)
- Société Française de Lutte contre les Cancers et Leucémies de l'Enfant et de l'Adolescent (French: French Society for the Fight against Cancer and Leukemia in Children and Adolescents; est. 2002)
- Sourcefire Certified Expert (certification)
- Subfracción de Etanol
- Sixth Form Colleges Employers Forum (UK)
- Sagana Fish Culture Farm (Kenya)
- Sixth Form College Forum (various locations)
- South Fraser Community Futures (Canada)
- State Farm Companies Foundation (Bloomington, IL)
- Structural Free Cash Flow (finance)
- Structural Funds and Cohesion Fund (EU)
- Sure Foundation Christian Fellowship (Virginia)
- San Francisco Consulting Group
- Search for Common Ground
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business groups that have signed on include the Silicon Valley Leadership Group, the Oakland Chamber of Commerce, SAMCEDA, the Tri-Valley Business Council, the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, the San Francisco Center for Economic Development, and the Bay Area Economic Forum.
The San Francisco Center for Economic Development is also supporting the event, along with leading technology councils, Chambers of Commerce and other U.