Major agencies involved in the permitting process included the California Integrated Waste Management Board, the San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board, the U.
What does SFBRWQCB stand for?
SFBRWQCB stands for San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Francisco Bay Oiled Wildlife Care and Education Center (California)
- San Francisco Bay Plan (San Francisco, CA)
- Simple Field Bus Protocol
- Solar in Federal Buildings Program (US Department of Energy)
- Sport Fishing and Boating Partnership Council
- San Francisco Bay Region
- South Florida Business Report (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research
- Students For Biomedical Research
- St. Francis Borgia Regional High School (Missouri)
- Sacramento Food Bank Services (California; est. 1976)
- San Francisco Bay Section (California Water Environment Association)
- Sigma Factor Binding Sites (microbiology)
- Smith Family Book Store (Eugene, OR)
- Solid Foundation Baseball School (Grove City, MN)
- Stripped Fetal Bovine Serum (biology)
- South Florida Board Sailing Association
- San Francisco Business Times (newspaper; California)
- Scottish Federation of Baton Twirling (UK)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The restoration plan has been the subject of years of regulatory proceedings and facilitated dialogue led by the San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board.
Other agencies involved in the review process will include the California Department of Fish and Game, the San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board, the California Geological Survey, and the Santa Clara County Planning Department.