Asked to comment on the lawsuit's dismissal, Mirkarimi told the San Francisco Bay Guardian, "My family and I are very happy and have moved forward, and I hope they [Madison and her husband] are, too.
What does SFBG stand for?
SFBG stands for San Francisco Bay Guardian
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SFBG in our Acronym Attic
- Special Forces Burst Communications System
- San Francisco Building and Construction Trades Council
- State Farm Broker Dealer (State Farm Insurance)
- Stock Floor Body Drop
- San Francisco Bay Estuary
- San Francisco Blues Festival (California)
- Searching for Bobby Fischer (novel, movie)
- Six-Fours Le Brusc Football Club (France)
- San Francisco Black Film Festival
- Sacramento Food Bank and Family Services (California)
- Saint Francis Borgia Grade School (Washington, MO)
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Society (San Francisco, CA)
- San Francisco Bathhouse (Wellington, New Zealand music venue)
- Standards for Better Health (Health Care Standards Unit; UK)
- San Francisco Baking Institute
- San Francisco Beacon Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
- Santa Fe Business Incubator (Santa Fe, NM)
- Security Financial Bancorp, Inc.
- Shared Frame-Buffer Interface
- South Florida Banking Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sacramento Bee, Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, San Diego Union-Tribune, Bakersfield Californian, San Jose Mercury News, Riverside Press-Enterprise, Long Beach Press-Telegram, Ventura County Star, Fresno Bee, North County Times, San Bernardino Sun, Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Los Angeles Daily News, Santa Cruz Sentinel, Santa Clarita Valley Signal, San Francisco Bay Guardian and the San Gabriel Valley Tribune all recommend a No vote on Proposition 33.
NOT UNTIL WE HAVE A CLEAN ENERGY SYSTEM by Tim Redmond Tim Redmond is executive editor of the San Francisco Bay Guardian and author, with Marc Mowrey, of Not in Our Backyard: The People and Events that Shaped America's Modern Environmental Movement (William Morrow, 1991).
The San Francisco Bay Guardian, in its online edition, calls the band "the shining embodiment of globalization--gone-good.
My friend Bruce Brugmann, publisher of the (free) San Francisco Bay Guardian, found that a rival SF Weekly, owned by the 16-paper Village Voice Media chain, was cutting ad rates to drive his paper out of business - and sued under the state's Unfair Practices Act, which bars a company from selling a product below cost for the purpose of injuring a smaller competitor.
One piece he wrote for the San Francisco Bay Guardian was about the short story “Sam the Cat” from the same-named collection by lad-lit darling Matthew Klam (“who I totally admire and esteem”).
The Oakland-based Media Alliance and the San Francisco Bay Guardian said in their motion that the defendants' interest in keeping the documents confidential didn't outweigh the public's First Amendment rights to court records.
That registration buys a listing on the BANDW website and another one in an attractive event guide with a circulation of 80,000 (50,000 are inserted into the San Francisco Bay Guardian newspaper).