The San Francisco Ballet Cinderella Opening Night Ball was held on May 3, and co-chaired by Stephanie Barage Ejabat, with Shelby Gans as the Dinner Chair.
What does SFB stand for?
SFB stands for San Francisco Ballet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SFB
We have 92 other meanings of SFB in our Acronym Attic
- Sci-Fi At War (download; Star Wars Empire at War)
- Scott Foresman-Addison Wesley (mathematics)
- Scriptures for America Worldwide (LaPorte, CO)
- Six Flags Astroworld (Houston, Texas)
- Solid Fuels Administration for War
- St Francis Animal Welfare (Hampshire, England)
- Scriptures for America Worldwide Broadcasting Network (radio)
- Science Foundation Arizona
- Strategic Fire Advantage Zone (Australia)
- Sainte Famille de Bordeaux (French: Holy Family of Bordeaux; religious congregation)
- San Francisco Beautiful (San Francisco, CA)
- Sanford/Orlando, Florida (airport code)
- ScaleFactor Band
- Scat for Brains
- Sciage Forage Bretagne (French: Sawing Drilling Britain; est. 1988)
- Scoobies for Boobies (breast cancer foundation)
- Second Family Band (band)
- Securities and Futures Bureau (Taiwan)
- Security Federal Bank (Aiken, SC)
- Séminaire Franco-Brésilien (French: French-Brazilian Seminar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Francisco Ballet principal Muriel Maffre draws your attention and locks in your gaze.
ON THE BEST of nights, the Los Angeles dance audience is a tough nut to crack, but it seemed particularly stubborn on Tuesday, when San Francisco Ballet kicked off the Music Center's inaugural dance season with a new, bright and sunny staging of ``Don Quixote'' at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
Likewise, Lola de Avila, the interim associate director of the San Francisco Ballet School, prefers to teach students choreography without using videos or DVDs.
Welch won a scholarship to the San Francisco Ballet School, returned home, joined the Australian Ballet, and danced all over the repertoire, famously as the horse-blinding protagonist in a ballet based on Equus.
The 26-year-old Oxnard native began her training at age 9, and during her teen years studied on scholarship with the American Ballet Theater, the San Francisco Ballet, the Pennsylvania Ballet and the Joffrey Ballet.
Steve Silver's legacy of philanthropy continues as Beach Blanket Babylon, the nation's longest running musical revue, commemorates its 30th year in June with special gala performances at Club Fugazi for Bay Area arts organizations, including the American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Opera and San Francisco Symphony, who each will receive $100,000 as part of the celebration.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- San Francisco Ballet today announced that it will hold a special Alumni reunion weekend for former SF Ballet dancers, on March 15-16, during the 2008 Repertory Season.