Miller, CDA, Program Director [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Corey Dylan Sorensen City College of San Francisco San Francisco, California Anna Nelson, CDA, RDA, MA, Program Director [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Amy Marie Taylor Iowa Western Community College Council Bluffs, Iowa Susan E.
What does SFCA stand for?
SFCA stands for San Francisco, California
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SFCA
We have 22 other meanings of SFCA in our Acronym Attic
- Sydney Ferries Corporation (Australia)
- Syndrome de Fatigue Chronique (French: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Synovus Financial Corp. (Columbus, GA)
- Syrianska FC (Suryoye, Sweden)
- System File Check (Microsoft Windows 98)
- Sztanya Ferenc Consulting (Budapest, Hungary)
- Skills for Care & Development (UK)
- Space-Frequency Coded Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Supplementary Feeding Centre/Programme
- San Francisco Choral Artists (California)
- Santa Fe Council for the Arts (New Mexico)
- Saskatchewan Floor Covering Association (Canada)
- Schenly Farms Civic Association
- Science Fiction and Comics Association
- Scottish Federation for Coarse Angling
- Secondary Fisher Conservation Area
- Seeds of Faith Christian Academy (Indiana, PA)
- Senior Friendly Communities of America
- Senior Signature Member of the Federation of Canadian Artists
- Severna Forest Community Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whitcher, * and Thomas Lietman * * University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA; and ([dagger]) Geta Eye Hospital, Geta, Nepal
29 billion state chartered bank headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Software Panel, San Francisco, California, June 13, 2006 --Burton Group Catalyst Conference, SOA Governance Panel, San Francisco, California, June 14-16, 2006 (www.
The distinction is a result of Merritt Group's strong emphasis on creating a rich and rewarding experience both professionally and personally for its approximately 35 professionals in Reston, Virginia and San Francisco, California.
Founded in 1999, eRide is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and has offices in North America, Asia and Europe.
FNB Bancorp (OTCBB:FNBG), today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, First National Bank of Northern California, based in South San Francisco, California, has completed its acquisition of Sequoia National Bank, a national bank with total assets of approximately $62 million and two banking offices in San Francisco, California.
About ProtoStar ProtoStar with operational headquarters in San Francisco, California was formed to acquire and operate high-power geostationary satellites optimized for DTH satellite television and broadband Internet access services in the Asia-Pacific region.