If you look around the country, our Catholic schools are doing very well with a lay faculty," said Bishop Gerald Wilkerson, the regional bishop for the San Fernando Pastoral Region of the archdiocese.
What does SFPR stand for?
SFPR stands for San Fernando Pastoral Region (Archdiocese of Los Angeles, California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFPR
We have 5 other meanings of SFPR in our Acronym Attic
- Spruce Fall Power and Paper Company
- State Farm Payment Plan (insurance)
- State Farm Project Planning
- State Food Purchase Program (Pennsylvania and New Jersey)
- Short Form Provisioning Parts List
- Support Facilities Provisioning Parts List
- Syndicat Français des Producteurs de Plants pour Professionnels (French)
- Six Factor Personality Questionnaire
- Syndicat de la Fonction Publique du Québec (Canada)
- Sally Fischer Public Relations (est. 1990; New York)
- Secondary Failure of Platelet Recovery (hematology)
- Selective Functional Posterior Rhizotomy (surgical procedure)
- Sorry for Party Rocking (song)
- Students for Palestinian Rights (student organization; University of Waterloo; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- San Francisco Psychotherapy Research Group (San Francisco, CA)
- South Florida Public Relations Network
- San Franciscans for Police Reform and Oversight (San Francisco, CA)
- Secure Fast Packet Switching
- Shore Facility Planning System
- Single Failure Point Summary
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- Most Reverend Gerald Wilkerson, Auxiliary Bishop for the San Fernando Pastoral Region of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and President of the California Catholic Conference, released the following statement today expressing strong support for an end to the use of the death penalty in California and asking for clemency for any individual scheduled for execution.
``The idea was to make sure the translation that was used is as close to the Latin as possible -- a more literal translation for the Latin,'' said Bishop Gerald Wilkerson, head of the church's San Fernando Pastoral Region.
``The Access to Care Collaborative is really an affair of the heart,'' Bishop Gerald Wilkerson of the archdiocese's San Fernando pastoral region said in a statement.
Three bishops are planning to take part in the Mass: Bishop Gerald Wilkerson of the San Fernando Pastoral Region, Bishop Thomas J.
As one of the archdiocese's five auxiliary bishops, Wilkerson, 58, will serve as an assistant to Mahony and oversee 50 parishes and hundreds of thousands of parishioners in the San Fernando Pastoral Region, which contains the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Antelope valleys.
The auxiliary bishop is an ``assistant'' to the archbishop and oversees the 50 parishes and more than hundreds of thousands of parishioners in the San Fernando Pastoral Region.
Ochoa has been regional bishop of the San Fernando Pastoral Region - which includes the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Antelope valleys - since his episcopal ordination Feb.