; Aquatic Adventures Science Education Foundation ; Chula Vista High School Peace Club ; Chula Vista Nature Center(now named Living Coast Discovery Center); Endangered Habitats Conservancy; Friends of Balboa Park ; Grow Strong ; Move San Diego ; Ocean Discovery Institute ; Preserve Calavera ; San Diego Canyonlands ; San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy ; Surfrider Foundation of San Diego ; The Anza Borrego Foundation ; Tijuana River National Estuarine Research Reserve ; and Wildcoast.
What does SELC stand for?
SELC stands for San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy (Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SELC
We have 16 other meanings of SELC in our Acronym Attic
- Société des Études Linguistiques et Anthropologiques de France (French)
- Société d'Exercice Libéral À Forme Anonyme (French)
- Social, Economic and Legal Aspect of Aquaculture (fisheries)
- Society for Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Soluble Endothelial Leukocyte Adhesion Molecule-1
- Southeastern Los Angeles Regional Center
- Société d'Exercice Libéral a Responsabilité Limitée (French: Company-Exercised Liability; self-employed work status)
- Société d'Exercice Libéral par Actions Simplifiée (French: Simplified Joint Stock Professional Partnership; business structure)
- Southern Education and Library Board (UK)
- Salesian English Language Centre (Ireland)
- Save Esopus Lighthouse Commission (Port Ewen, NY)
- Senior Enlisted Leadership Course
- Senior Environmental Leadership Conference (US DoD)
- Senior Environmental Leadership Council
- Senior Executive Leadership Capability (Australia)
- Senior Executive Leadership Course
- Sequential Elimination of Level Combinations
- Slovak Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Sniper Employment Leaders Course (US DoD)
- Social Enterprise Learning Circle
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1997, he partnered with Bob Small, a conservationist who previously worked with the San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy in California, to create the Michoacan Reforestation Fund (MRF).
Program teaches the importance of coastal wetlands to more than 3,000 students annually - SAN DIEGO -- In an elegant, garden setting, the San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy will celebrate its 25th Anniversary at the upcoming "Birds of a Feather" fundraising gala.