In addition to the Georgia and Rhode Island teams, Nordson also sponsored teams from San Dieguito Academy in Encinitas, Calif.
What does SDA stand for?
SDA stands for San Dieguito Academy (Encinitas, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDA
We have 388 other meanings of SDA in our Acronym Attic
- School District #4 (Basin, WY)
- San Diego 4 Wheelers
- School District 5 (Kalispell, Montana; Southeast Kootenay, Canada)
- School District #50 (Westminster, CO)
- Baghdad, Iraq-Saddam International Airport (Airport Code)
- Baghdad-Saddam International Airport
- Saboraud Dextrose Agar (fungal media)
- Saint Dominic Academy (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Samba de Amigo (game)
- Same Day Admission (medical care)
- Scalable Disk Array
- Schools Development Authority (New Jersey)
- Schweizerische Depeschenagentur (Swiss National News Agency)
- Scottish Dairy Association
- Scottish Development Agency
- Scottish Downhill Association (UK)
- Scottish Draughts Association
- Screen Design Aid
- Scuba Diver Assistant (computer)
- Scuola Di Direzione Aziendale (Graduate Business School of Bocconi University, Milan, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The famous San Dieguito Academy rail was resurrected and reborn with wooden stairs and a brief run-up and landing, all of which were swarming with handrail maniacs and related media.
Escondido 64, Canoga Park 50: Senior Cecil Brown scored 32 points and had six rebounds and three assists, but the Hunters (4-7) were defeated by the Cougars (8-2) in a Mayor's Cup pool-play game at San Dieguito Academy.