About WORLD TRADE CENTER San Diego WORLD TRADE CENTER San Diego (WTCSD) is a non-profit trade association that provides comprehensive international trade services and key global contacts to facilitate and expand trade for regional worldwide clients.
What does SDWTC stand for?
SDWTC stands for San Diego World Trade Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Safe Drinking Water Revolving Fund (Great Lakes Commission; Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Smoothed Deficit Weighted Round Robin
- San Diego Watercolor Society
- Secondary Drinking Water Standards
- Simultaneous Driver and Wire Sizing
- State Drinking Water Standard (environmental regulation)
- Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (California)
- Self-Directed Work Team
- Steele-Dawson-Wing-Tuttle (Bismarck, ND)
- Summer DeadWeight Tonnes
- San Diego Web Technologies Group
- San Diego Wireless Users Group
- Structural Design With Wood (Virginia Technical Institute)
- South Dakota Water and Wastewater Association (est. 1935)
- Secure Document Exchange
- Sedona, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Sigma Delta Chi (former name of the society of professional journalists; still used for the society's SDX Foundation)
- Sigma Delta Chi (journalism honor society)
- Simulation Data Exchange (file format for data exchange)
- SmartDiscovery Extraction Server (Inxight Software Inc)
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Diego World Trade Center and CONNECT are cooperating organizations.
At WorldTrans, our passion is helping companies grow and expand their businesses domestically and internationally," said Chuck Saathoff, president of WorldTrans Services and board member of the San Diego World Trade Center.
He received the San Diego World Trade Center AT&T International Business Leadership Award, and the American Electronics Association Outstanding Contribution to the San Diego Community Award in 1996.
The board of directors of the San Diego World Trade Center passed a resolution today in support of ballot language surrounding a new regional airport.
He was cited for "Outstanding Contribution to the San Diego Community" by the American Electronics Association, and received the "AT&T International Business Leadership Award," presented by the San Diego World Trade Center in 1996.
E[acute accent]This San Diego World Trade Center event brings together the largest Japanese companies invested in the San Diego region.
He is on the Board of Directors of the San Diego World Trade Center and represented San Diego on their recent trade mission to China.