The organizations receiving cy pres awards include the Legal Aid Society of San Diego, the California Highway Patrol 11-99 Foundation, California Indian Legal Services, University of San Diego Legal Clinics, Feeding America San Diego, San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, United Way of San Diego, San Diego Audubon Society, California Western School of Law and Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
What does SDVLP stand for?
SDVLP stands for San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- State Division of Vocational Education (Idaho)
- Software Development and Validation Facility
- Southampton Domestic Violence Forum (UK)
- Stuarts Draft Volunteer Fire Company (Virginia)
- San Diego Veterans for Peace (California)
- San Diego Venture Group
- Service Disabled Veterans Group, Inc.
- Small Device Vector Graphics
- Service-Disabled Veterans Insurance
- Scientific Development and Visualization Laboratory
- Satellite Data and Voice Module (Qualcomm, Incorporated)
- Self Distributing Virtual Machine (computer clustering)
- Signed Digit by Vector Multiplier
- Supervised Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (certification)
- Serial Digital Video Output
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Science Data Validation Plan (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This effort is spearheaded by the San Diego County Bar Association, the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, and Legal Aid Society of San Diego with the cooperation of San Diego's various Bar associations and law-related organizations.
SAN DIEGO -- Three San Diego law firms -- Dreher Law Firm, Cohelan & Khoury, and the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program -- representing nine homeless people, filed a federal class-action lawsuit against the City of San Diego and the San Diego Police Department today, seeking an injunction preventing further ticketing of homeless people for sleeping in public.