Maisel, professor of medicine at UCSD, and director of the coronary care unit and heart failure program at San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
What does SDVAMC stand for?
SDVAMC stands for San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Service Dogs for Victims of Abuse
- Service Dogs for Victims of Assault
- Sexual and Domestic Violence Action (Virginia)
- Soft Decision Viterbi Algorithm
- South Dakota Vocational Association
- State Department of Veterans Affairs
- Sustained Decrease of Visual Acuity
- San Diego Visual Artists Guild (California)
- Southern Domestic Violence Action Group (Australia)
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (CA)
- San Diego Visual Arts Network
- Service Disabled Veterans Business Association
- Sterk Door Vriendschap Barneveld (Dutch: Strength Through Friendship Barneveld; Barneveld, Netherlands)
- Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor (various locations)
- South Dakota Voices for Children (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Spatial Data and Visualization Center (University of Wyoming)
- Specialist Domestic Violence Court (program; UK)
- Speed Dependent Volume Control (car audio)
- Straight Down Volleyball Club (Clinton, MA)
- San Diego Vintage Dancers (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richman, director of the Research Center for AIDS and HIV Infection at the San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
These disruptions of immune function do not occur in depressed nonsmokers, report Waymond Jung and Michael Irwin, both psychiatrists at the San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Myers of the San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center, found that a majority of substance-abusing teens diagnosed with conduct disorder subsequently met criteria for antisocial personality disorder as young adults.
But the findings add to evidence that "sleep, like fever, may represent a basic host defense mechanism," contend Michael Irwin, a psychiatrist at the San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and his coworkers.