Houston Independent School District * San Diego Unified School District The Broad (rhymes with "road") Prize for Urban Education is an annual $1 million award-the largest education prize in the country-that honors urban school districts that demonstrate the greatest overall performance and improvement in student achievement while reducing achievement gaps among poor and minority students.
What does SDUSD stand for?
SDUSD stands for San Diego Unified School District (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Social Democratic Union of Macedonia
- San Diego Unified Port District (Canada)
- San Diego Underwater Photographic Society
- Senior Drug Utilization Review (Medco Health Solutions, Inc.)
- Single Dimension Unstable Resonator (type of laser)
- Saint Denis Union Sports (water polo club; France)
- Savez Dramskih Umetnika Srbije (Serbian: Federation of Dramatic Artists of Serbia)
- Secondary Data User Station
- Small Scale Data Utilisation Station
- Student Drug Use Survey (behavioral health assessment)
- Supervisory Deputy United States Marshal
- Shandong University of Science and Technology (Shandong Province, China)
- San Diego Union-Tribune (newspaper)
- Shandong University of Technology (est. 1956; China)
- Shandong University at Weihai
- Safe Deposit Vault
- Satsuma Dwarf Virus (plant pathogenic virus)
- SCAC-Delmas-Vieljeux (transportation company, France)
- Sciences de la Vie (French: Life Sciences)
- Scrapper's Dream Vacation (scrapbooking convention)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One example, said Chairman Julius Genachowski in a statement, is San Diego Unified School District.
Melissa Whipple and Bea Fernandez, parental and community involvement practitioners from the San Diego Unified School District, highlighted additional roles for municipal leaders including: using the bully pulpit to be vocal and present supporters; providing financial support for parental and community involvement programs; encouraging city staff and other local elected officials to volunteer; and remaining informed of new research and promising practices in the field.
Reforms: Immediate and Long-term The Director of Facilities Development for the San Diego Unified School District offered the following recipe for a successful facility program: First and foremost, you need good people.
This is why, when the San Diego Unified School District (which, with 120,000 students, is the second largest school district in California and the eighth largest in the nation) voted to bar BSA programs from its classrooms because they discriminated against gays, the Scouts were still able to use school buildings for troop meetings and other events.
the largest provider of online registration solutions to K-12 school districts that utilize Pearson's PowerSchool student information system, announces its selection by Pearson to provide these services to the 130,000 student San Diego Unified School District.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In the late 1990s, special education providers in the San Diego Unified School District were still filing handwritten Individual Education Plans.
The 13 members of his new policy team include the University of California president, the heads of two powerful teachers unions, which donated more than $1 million to Davis' campaign, and the superintendent of the San Diego Unified School District who was a former U.