16 - 22) and 2010 San Diego Triathlon Challenge (Oct.
What does SDTC stand for?
SDTC stands for San Diego Triathlon Challenge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDTC
We have 40 other meanings of SDTC in our Acronym Attic
- Secured Diplomatic Transit Account (Internet crime)
- South Dakota Telecommunications Association
- Southern Downs Tourist Association (Australia)
- Stewardsman Apprentice, Steward Striker (Naval Rating)
- Subscriber Data Transport Application (Sprint)
- Some Damn Thing Always Goes Wrong
- San Diego Technical Books, Inc. (California)
- South Delta Temporary Barriers (California Department of Fish and Game)
- San Diego Telcom Council
- San Diego Transit Corporation
- Shin-Osaka Dental Technician College (Japan)
- Solihull Dog Training Club (Birmingham, UK)
- Spatial Data Transfer Standard
- Standard Duty Title Code
- State Death Tax Credit
- Structural Dynamics Technical Committee (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
- Super DCS Testing Concentrator (Hekimian)
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- San Dimas Technology and Development Center (San Dimas, CA)
- Singapore Defence Technology Distinguished Fellowship (award; Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 7,000 people made their way to the picturesque setting for the 19th annual Aspen Medical Products San Diego Triathlon Challenge (SDTC), a weekend-long festival of events celebrating what is possible for athletes with physical disabilities.
On Sunday, October 28, QUALCOMM MDC cyclists have the option of riding a final stage on the 56-mile bike course used for the 14th Annual San Diego Triathlon Challenge, an inspirational half-Ironman distance event sponsored by CAF.
San Diego Triathlon Challenge A half-Ironman Distance Triathlon for physically challenged athletes who will swim 1.
Today, the San Diego Triathlon Challenge (SDTC) has grown into a celebration of life and sport that is making a difference in the lives of physically challenged athletes around the world.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwestern College is fielding a three-person team, including the college president, to compete in Sunday's Seventh Annual San Diego Triathlon Challenge to benefit the Challenged Athletes Foundation.
LSSI), a provider of compliance and loan servicing software, announced it is sponsoring employee and challenged athlete Chris Kinnee to compete in the San Diego Triathlon Challenge (SDTC) at La Jolla Cove, on Sunday, October 26th, 2008.
That's why, in addition to this fund raiser, we have signed on as the presenting sponsor of the 7th Annual San Diego Triathlon Challenge this November.