In 1985, the San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board (Board) stipulated in permits it issued that kelp beds near each major discharger into the Pacific Ocean be photographed annually by means of vertical and aerial infrared photography, to record as best possible the maximum areal extent of any canopies present among the 24 distinct beds that occur offshore of Orange and San Diego Counties.
What does SDRWQCB stand for?
SDRWQCB stands for San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Suan Dusit Rajabhat University (Thailand)
- San Diego Remedy User Group
- Snare Drum Rudiments Video (music instruction; Tim Wimer)
- San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy (San Diego, CA)
- Southern Domestic Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum
- San Diego Restaurant Week (California)
- San Diego River Watershed (California)
- Société de Développement Régional pour la Wallonie (French: Regional Development Corporation for Wallonia; Belgium)
- Sonar Dome Rubber Window
- Software Defined Radio Working Group (American Radio Relay League)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decision to order the city to begin treatment will be based upon thorough review of water quality conditions in the quarantine area and an evaluation of the effectiveness of the treatment process," said Mike McCann, assistant executive officer for the San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board.
A key figure in water and sanitation matters on local, regional and state levels, in 1986 he was appointed a member of the San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board by then-Gov.