Hoping to make a difference during times of reduced philanthropy following the recent economic downturn, the Waitt Family Foundation has since mid-November donated nearly $1 million to 13 local non-profit organizations as diverse as the San Diego Domestic Violence Council, and the Family Justice Center, to the San Diego Regional Technology Alliance and the Junior Seau Foundation.
What does SDRTA stand for?
SDRTA stands for San Diego Regional Technology Alliance (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Samantha Dickson Research Trust
- Secure Digital Radio Transfer
- Segmented Discourse Representation Theory
- Single-Dish Radio-Telescope
- Smart Disaster Response Technologies (Irvine, California)
- Software Development Risk Taxonomy
- Somerset and Dorset Railway Trust (UK)
- Stamp Duty Reserve Tax (UK tax)
- Stanford Diagnostic Reading Test
- Structured Discourse Representation Theory
- South Dakota Right To Life
- Systematic Debugging for Path Real-Time Logic (debugging algorithm)
- Samaritan Data Recovery Unit (medical data protection)
- Sensory Disabilities Research Unit (University of Hertfordshire, UK)
- Soil Drainage Research Unit
- Spatial Development Research Unit (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki; Greece; est. 1994)
- Streptococcus and Diphtheria Reference Unit (UK)
- Suan Dusit Rajabhat University (Thailand)
- San Diego Remedy User Group
- Snare Drum Rudiments Video (music instruction; Tim Wimer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added, "Tyler's contributions have been many, including recruiting and rebuilding the CONNECT team, growing our key programs, engineering the merger of the San Diego Regional Technology Alliance into CONNECT and creating our affiliation with the MIT Enterprise Forum.
General Manager, Electropure Peter Farrell, CEO, ResMed Reo Carr, Editor-in-Chief, San Diego Daily Transcript Sanford Ehrlich, Executive Director, SDSU's Entrepreneurial Management Center Barry Schwartz, President, MIT Alumni Club of San Diego Tyler Orion, CEO, San Diego Regional Technology Alliance Bob Pryor, Former CEO, Inovie Software The San Diego MIT Enterprise Forum holds monthly case study presentations by local technology companies and hosts special programs that focus on timely business topics.
In August 2001 the San Diego Regional Technology Alliance announced that AVANIR was awarded a $150,000 CalTIP grant, which is a matching funds grant that can be used only in conjunction with a federally funded grant.
New CRM Solution Projected to Improve Management of Community Communications and Events The Jackson Rivers Company (JRC) (OTCBB:JRVR) today announced that its technology subsidiary, Jackson Rivers Technologies (JRT), has completed its first domestic software deployment, implementing an accelerated installation of STEPS(C) (Straight-through Enterprise Processing System) software for the San Diego Regional Technology Alliance (RTA) three weeks ahead of schedule.
On August 30, 2001 the San Diego Regional Technology Alliance (SDRTA) announced that AVANIR was awarded a CalTIP grant to be used in the development of a topical treatment for genital herpes.
The company has engaged with the San Diego Regional Technology Alliance (RTA) to provide them with a core information management system based on JRT's STEPS(TM) ERP software solution.
Cicero was program manager of Project Mercury at the San Diego Regional Technology Alliance.