3 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2nd Annual Solar Energy Week, hosted by the nonprofit San Diego Regional Energy Office (SDREO), came to a close this weekend, setting record attendance with more than 4,000 attendees, almost doubling the number of participants of the inaugural Solar Energy Week in 2005.
What does SDREO stand for?
SDREO stands for San Diego Regional Energy Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Senior Director of Real Estate (job title)
- South Dakota Rural Enterprise, Inc. (community development; Sioux Falls, SD)
- State-Dependent Riccati Equation (control theory)
- Steroid-Dependent Regulatory Element (biochemistry)
- Sunny Day Real Estate
- South Dakota Rural Electric Association
- South Dakota Real Estate Commission (US)
- San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation
- South Dakota Rural Enterprise, Inc.
- Secure Defense Research and Engineering Network
- San Diego Renaissance Faire (California)
- Shelley & Donald Rubin Foundation (est. 1995; New York, NY)
- Short Distance Radio Frequency
- Software Defined Radio Forum
- Sustainable Development Research Foundation (Thailand)
- System Dynamics Research Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- San Diego Regional Fugitive Task Force
- Second-Degree Relatives Group (genetics)
- Silver Dragon Resources Inc (Toronto, Ontario, Canada mining company)
- Social Development Research Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Diego Regional Energy Office (SDREO) provided a $1.
Moderated by Irene Shillings of the San Diego Regional Energy Office, the panel session will be held from 4 to 5:30 p.
In addition to receiving the ULI Smart Growth Award, Kyocera's Solar Grove was recently recognized by the San Diego Regional Energy Office with a "Special Achievement in Energy Award" as part of its San Diego Excellence in Energy (SANDEE) award program.
San Diego Regional Energy Office Recognizes Top Energy Saving Projects, Organizations and Individuals SAN DIEGO, Feb.
Summit sponsors include Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, The County of Santa Barbara, Pacific Coast Business Times, Business First National Bank, DAVIES, The Angeleno Group, Silicon Valley Bank, PG&E, and the San Diego Regional Energy Office.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- The San Diego Regional Energy Office (SDREO) along with business, state and local dignitaries today formally dedicated QUALCOMM's new solar power (photovoltaic) generation system.
The San Diego Regional Energy Office, administrator for The California Public Utilities Commission's (CPUC) Self-Generation Incentive Program for the San Diego area, is expected to issue a reservation letter that will provide incentive funding of up to $1.