Her "Authentic Luxury Travel" site won Best of Show in the 2012 San Diego Press Club Excellence in Journalism awards.
What does SDPC stand for?
SDPC stands for San Diego Press Club (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDPC
We have 42 other meanings of SDPC in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Performing Arts League (San Diego, California)
- Sustainable Development Policies and Measures
- Seven Day Physical Activity Recall (medical questionnaire)
- Slope Day Programming Board (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- South Dakota Public Broadcasting
- School District of Palm Beach County (Florida)
- School District of Palm Beach County (Riviera Beach, FL)
- Spatial Distribution of Pulmonary Blood Flow
- South Dos Palos Branch Library (South Dos Palos, CA)
- Scottish Dental Practice Based Research Network (UK)
- Science Data Processing Computer
- Scoggin Dickey Parts Center (Lubbock, TX)
- Sensor Display Processor Control
- Shanghai Development Planning Commission
- Shuttle Data Processing Complex (US NASA)
- Singapore Duty-Paid Cigarette
- Soutien Direct aux Populations du Cameroun
- State Development Planning Commission (China)
- San Diego Peace Corps Association (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The San Diego Press Club is one of area's longest-running and most respected media and public relations organizations.
Omaha Press Club Peninsula Press Club Pittsburgh Post Gazette Pittsburgh Tribune Review Press Club of Western Pennsylvania San Diego Press Club Sun-Sentinel (Fla.
Bell has won numerous awards for writing and editing from the San Diego Press Club, SPJ San Diego, and the California Newspaper Publishers.
During his career, Miller has received numerous professional awards from the Associated Press Sports Editors, the Society of Professional Journalists in both Minnesota and San Diego, and the San Diego Press Club.
He is a member of the Financial Analysts Society of San Diego, the San Diego Press Club, and the University of California, San Diego Faculty Club.
He was twice honored as San Diego's public relations professional of the year -- named in 1992 by the San Diego Press Club and in 1993 by the Public Relations Club of San Diego.
She is a member of the San Diego Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America and the San Diego Press Club, and currently serves as vice president of communications for the Partners for Livable Places board of directors.