This effort is sponsored by San Diego Firefighters Local 145 and the San Diego Police Officers Association, and is supported by fire and police associations throughout Southern California.
What does SDPOA stand for?
SDPOA stands for San Diego Police Officers Association (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- School District of Philadelphia Network (educational television; Pennsylvania)
- Session Description Protocol New Generation
- Stop Dunsfold Park New Town (UK)
- Senior Dynamic Positioning Officer (various locations)
- Senior Dynamic Positioning Operator
- Site Defense Project Office
- South District Project Office (Taiwan)
- Srpski Demokratski Pokret Obnove (Serbian: Serbian Democratic Renewal Movement)
- Sub-Divisional Police Officer (India)
- Supervising Deputy Probation Officer (Los Angeles, CA)
- Symmetrically Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Stateful Dynamic Partial Order Reduction (algorithm)
- Site Data Protection Program (MasterCard)
- Social Democrat Populist Party (Turkey)
- Social Development Partnerships Program (Canada)
- Sonoran Desert Protection Plan (Arizona)
- Spray-Dried Plasma Protein
- Stormwater Discharge Permit Program (Austin, TX)
- Structured Determinantal Point Process (computer model)
- Scotch Doubles Pool Players Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Court announced its ruling on the motions, which addressed just some of the seventeen claims made by the San Diego Police Officers Association against the City and various individual defendants.
The Abbe case is one of three cases that Castle, Petersen & Krause, LLP is litigating on behalf of San Diego Police Officers and the San Diego Police Officers Association.