The San Diego Padres are pleased to welcome Familia Camarena Tequila to our club's family of valued corporate partners," said Padres Vice Chairman and CEO, Jeff Moorad.
What does SDP stand for?
SDP stands for San Diego Padres
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDP
We have 419 other meanings of SDP in our Acronym Attic
- Site Domain Organizational Unit
- South Dakota Ornithologists' Union
- Stewart Drive Operable Unit (California water quality control)
- Selective Disabling of User Equipment capabilities
- San Diego Oracle Users Group (California)
- Service Discovery over Wireless
- Social Data on the Web
- Starting Day Of Year
- Safety Data Package
- Sakai Display Products (liquid display crystals)
- Sand Point Municipal Airport (Alaska)
- Sanjak Democratic Party (Serbia)
- Savings Deposit Program
- Scenario Development Plan
- School Development Planning (various locations)
- School Development Program
- School District of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Science Data Processing
- Scientific Diving Program (various organizations)
- Scitex Digital Printing (Dayton, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The San Diego Padres Monday extended manager Bud Black's contract for three years through the 2013 season, the Major League Baseball club said Monday.
Near the beginning of the 1974 major league baseball season, the San Diego Padres were on the verge of moving to Washington, DC.
We congratulate not only those still battling, but also the two additional ScoutAdvisor clients who fought the good fight in the division series playoffs, the New York Yankees and San Diego Padres.
Local paint company constructs 10-foot-tall paint can at PETCO Park, offers Padres $500,000 to hit a home run that lands inside SAN DIEGO, April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Frazee Paint, a leading paint manufacturer serving customers in California, Arizona and Nevada recently announced a partnership with The San Diego Padres for their 2011 season.
The San Diego Padres Thursday announced the sale of the club to a group headed by Jeff Moorad, who stepped down as chief executive of the Arizona Diamondbacks this year.
Byline: TONY JACKSON Staff Writer SAN DIEGO -- Once a year, on Military Appreciation Day at Petco Park, the San Diego Padres play a home game wearing camouflage jerseys.
NOTE: Due to this game addition, Friday's Spring Training game between the San Diego Padres and the Asian Team of the World Baseball Classic will now be tape delayed and air immediately following the Aztecs game.