Specifically, the San Diego County Medical Society (SDCMS) Foundation selected the Sun Java Integration Suite -- the leading integration and composite application development platform and a component of Sun's Java Enterprise System offering -- to support its regional health information organization (RHIO) initiative, called the San Diego Medical Information Network Exchange (SD MINE) project.
What does SD MINE stand for?
SD MINE stands for San Diego Medical Information Network Exchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sweet Dreams
- Synchronization Directorate
- Synthetic Division
- System Demonstration
- System Description
- System Device
- System Display
- System Dynamics (complex systems)
- Systems Diagram
- Scleroderma from A to Z
- Standard Deviation Percent Mean
- Software Development & Design
- Specific Development and Design
- System Development and Demonstration
- System Design and Integration
- Software Design and Integration Contract
- Software Design and Management
- Pod Superdreadnought (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Defense Standardization Program Standardization Directory #1
- Spectral Decomposition-Circuit Impedance Boundary Condition (microwave theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Diego Medical Information Network Exchange, Dr.