AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to San Diego Independent School District, Texas' approximately $7 million unlimited tax refunding bonds, series 2005.
What does SDISD stand for?
SDISD stands for San Diego Independent School District (San Diego, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Service Départemental d'Incendie et de Secours (French: Departmental Service of Fire and Rescue)
- Service Department Information System (UK)
- SIMNET Database Interchange Specification
- Single Digit Identification System
- Skill Development Initiative Scheme (Directorate General of Employment and Training; Ministry of Labour and Employment; India)
- Speech Driven Information System
- Sunman Dearborn Intermediate School (West Harrison, IN)
- Switched Digital Integrated Service (FTS2000)
- San Diego International Sports Council (California)
- Service Discovery on the WWW Workshop
- Sustainable Development Information System of the Island Taiwan (model)
- Surrey Delta Immigrant Services Society (British Columbia)
- San Diego Information Systems Security Association
- Sync Distributor (DSC)
- San Diego International Terminals, Inc
- San Diego International Triathlon
- San Diego Invitiational Tournament
- School District Income Tax (Ohio)
- Scuba Diver In Turmoil (band)
- Secure Digital Image Transfer Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2000 San Diego Independent School District, TX's $5,625,000 unlimited tax school building bonds, series 2000 are rated `AAA' by Fitch.