A comprehensive and deftly written history of San Diego form the time of the indigenous Native Americans, through the coming of the Spanish, to the inclusion of California as an American state, to the record rainfalls of 2005, San Diego: California's Cornerstone by Iris Engstrand (a member of the San Diego Historical Society and the Historical Society of Southern California) is a an outstanding specialized regional history of the city and its people.
What does SDHS stand for?
SDHS stands for San Diego Historical Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDHS
We have 46 other meanings of SDHS in our Acronym Attic
- State Department of Highways and Public Transportation (Texas)
- Security, Democracy and Human Rights (Jordan)
- Sevenoaks District Housing Register (UK)
- State Department of Human Resources (Alabama)
- State Division of Human Rights (New York)
- Sugarbush Draft Horse Registry (Whitesboro, TX)
- South Dakota Health Research Foundation (University of South Dakota)
- State Department Human Rights Report
- San Diego Healthcare System (US VA)
- San Diego High School (California)
- Satellite Data Handling System
- Social Development and Human Security (Thailand)
- Society of Dance History Scholars
- South Dearborn High School (Indiana)
- South-Doyle High School
- Stephen Decatur High School (Berlin, Maryland)
- Stuarts Draft High School (Stuarts Draft, VA)
- South Dakota Home School Association (Sioux Falls, SD)
- South Dakota High School Activities Association
- South Dakota High School Coaches Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Photos and other material for the anniversary display came from the Burbank Historical Society, the Burbank Records Center, the Burbank Public Library and the San Diego Historical Society.
The gift shops in the San Diego Zoo, Natural History Museum, San Diego Museum of Art, San Diego Historical Society, Museum of Photographic Arts and the Aerospace Museum are not to be missed.
Our partnership with The San Diego Historical Society is yet another example of our commitment to support events that are important to our customers.
Now with the help of the San Diego Historical Society and San Diegan Don Estes, who specializes in Japanese-American history, Bowers, Kawamoto and the Japanese American Historical society have staged an exhibit at Balboa Park.
The event was held at the venerable San Diego Historical Society Museum, and was attended by business executives and information technology professionals who are planning and implementing CRM projects.
Garments on display came from the costume collection of the San Diego Historical Society and loans from private donors.
An alumnus of San Diego State University, Lewis is past president and 16-year trustee of the San Diego City Retirement Board of Administration, vice president of the board of directors and the executive committee of the San Diego Historical Society and a director of the Girl Scouts of San Diego-Imperial County.