Thousands of San Diego high school students were recently introduced to WAKE UP
What does SDHS stand for?
SDHS stands for San Diego High School (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDHS
We have 46 other meanings of SDHS in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Harbor Police Department (California)
- State Department of Highways and Public Transportation (Texas)
- Security, Democracy and Human Rights (Jordan)
- Sevenoaks District Housing Register (UK)
- State Department of Human Resources (Alabama)
- State Division of Human Rights (New York)
- Sugarbush Draft Horse Registry (Whitesboro, TX)
- South Dakota Health Research Foundation (University of South Dakota)
- State Department Human Rights Report
- San Diego Healthcare System (US VA)
- San Diego Historical Society
- Satellite Data Handling System
- Social Development and Human Security (Thailand)
- Society of Dance History Scholars
- South Dearborn High School (Indiana)
- South-Doyle High School
- Stephen Decatur High School (Berlin, Maryland)
- Stuarts Draft High School (Stuarts Draft, VA)
- South Dakota Home School Association (Sioux Falls, SD)
- South Dakota High School Activities Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the course of researching the architecture of a San Diego high school, Welch, a California-based author, discovered that no book had been written about Rice.
After the tour, there was online vote to determine the winners--Eartha Hubble, a San Diego high school student; Monica Pearce, a University of California at San Diego student; and Mischa Bernier, a Rutgers University student.
In 1993, when Neal was a junior wrestling at a San Diego high school, the California chapter of the National Organization for Women (CAL-NOW) was completing litigation against the California State University System, of which CSUB is apart.
12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Students at the San Diego High School of the Arts will have access to world-renowned museums and the school will have additional funding to support art instruction thanks to a donation, which will be made by McGraw-Hill Education and Wells Fargo on Aug.
Van Liew grew up in Rancho Santa Fe and went to a private San Diego high school.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- 120 independent living residents of Mount Miguel Covenant Village in Spring Valley were relocated from the San Diego High School to another emergency shelter at Rock Church in Point Loma on Wednesday evening.
Williams was arrested Monday after authorities said he opened fire on fellow students at a suburban San Diego high school, killing two and injuring 13.