4 million to the San Diego Environmental Foundation (SDEF) for the preservation, protection and enhancement of the San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve, which is one of San Diego's and Southern California's most precious and unique natural resources.
What does SDEF stand for?
SDEF stands for San Diego Environmental Foundation (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDEF
We have 2 other meanings of SDEF in our Acronym Attic
- Singly and Doubly Excited Configuration Interaction
- Société de Développement Economique de Drummondville (French: Drummondville Economic Development Authority; Quebec, Canada)
- Student Data Element Dictionary (various universities)
- Student Doctors for Ethnic Diversity
- Substance Dependence Predating the Eating Disorder
- Saskatchewan Dutch Elm Disease Association (Rosthern, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Security Device Event Exchange
- Self-Determination and Enjoyment Enhancement (mental health model)
- Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering (conference)
- Subdiretoria De Encargos Especiais (Portuguese: Special Charges Subdirectorate; Brazil)
- San Dimas Experimental Forest (USDA; California)
- Scottish Disability Equality Forum (UK)
- Scottish Drug Enforcement Forum (UK)
- Skin Disease Education Foundation
- Standard Data Exchange Format
- Service Delivery Engineering Group
- Sustainable Development Experts Group
- Swamp Dogg Entertainment Group (Canoga Park, CA)
- Social Democratic Egyptian Center
- San Diego Department of Environmental Health (San Diego County, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About The San Diego Environmental Foundation Established in 1998, the San Diego Environmental Foundation's mission is to educate the general public on actions they may take to reduce environmental degradation and to support environmental projects that benefit San Diego's environment.