The Labor Commissioner brought the case to the San Diego District Attorney.
What does SDDA stand for?
SDDA stands for San Diego District Attorney (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDDA
We have 11 other meanings of SDDA in our Acronym Attic
- System Design and Development
- System Design Description
- System Design Document
- System Development and Demonstration
- System Development Division (IBM)
- Soft-Decision-Directed Iterative Phase Estimation
- Soft-Decision Directed Least Mean Squares
- Soft-Decision Directed Reduced-Complexity Kalman Filter
- Soft-Decision Directed Reduced-Complexity Kalman Smoother
- Salala District Development Association (Liberia)
- Seaside Downtown Development Association (Seaside, OR)
- South Dakota Dental Association
- South Dakota Department of Agriculture
- Staunton Downtown Development Association (Staunton, VA)
- San Diego Disability Action Coalition
- School Dropout Demonstration Assistance Program
- Southwest Data Display and Analysis System
- School District Data Book
- Snap Disk Drive Belt (computing)
- San Diego Dragon Boat Team (La Jolla, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Lynch said he would talk with the club if it called despite a letter this year from San Diego district attorney Casey Gwinn threatening legal action against anyone who discussed moving the Chargers.
San Diego District Attorney Paul Pfingst said Williams will face two murder charges.
BASEBALL: New York Yankees pitcher David Wells will not face charges in connection with a fight that left two other men injured, a San Diego district attorney said.
In addition, Congressmen Brian Bilbray, Darrell Issa and Duncan Hunter, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, State legislators Mark Wyland, Geopre Plescia, Lori Saldana, Joel Anderson and Dennis Hollingsworth, County Supervisors Pam Slater-Price and Bill Horn, Escondido Mayor Lori Holt Pfeiler, and the San Diego District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis have all pledged their support and participation in this event.
The state Attorney General's Office is handling the case because Connolly was once a law partner of San Diego District Attorney Paul Pflingst's wife, Constance Shaner.
The attorneys general of Oregon and Washington are also participating in the settlement, along with the San Diego District Attorney and the market oversight division of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).