San Diego County Credit Union is San Diego's largest locally-owned financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside and Orange counties.
What does SDCCU stand for?
SDCCU stands for San Diego County Credit Union (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- San Diego Community College District
- Spencer Dock Convention Centre Dublin Ltd. (Ireland)
- South Dakota Community Capital Fund (South Dakota Rural Enterprise, Inc.; Sioux Falls, SD)
- Square Dance Callers Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Stand Alone Dedicated Control Channel (GSM)
- Sangre de Cristo Community Health Partnership (Santa Fe, NM)
- San Diego Comic Con International
- School District Council on Comprehensive Management Information Systems
- Software Development Capability/Capacity Review
- San Diego Cooperative Charter School
- San Diego Civil Disobedients (California)
- San Diego Council of Divers
- Sea Duty Commencement Date (US Navy)
- Secondary Data Carrier Detect
- Severe Developmental Communication Disorder
- Sodium Dichromate Dip
- Solar Distance Correction and Declination
- San Diego County Department of Environmental Health (California)
- Signal Data Converter Data Handler Subprogram
- Self-Determined Career Development Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nathan Schmidt, executive vice president marketing and business development at San Diego County Credit Union has always had a knack for not only seeing the big picture but taking others along to anchor and deliver on those ideas.
Or to be more accurate, the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl.
San Diego County Credit Union is committed to providing a better banking experience for its customers, and with the level of mobile traffic we're seeing, we thought it was critical to ensure that we're able to deliver the same high level of personalized service expected from SDCCU, in the mobile channel," said Teresa Halleck, President and CEO of San Diego County Credit Union.
8 billion San Diego County Credit Union said it is the first financial institution in the country to offer live mobile chat to iPhone and Android smartphone users.
NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, today announced that San Diego County Credit Union (SDCCU), a $5.
com/prnh/20100316/SUMMITLOGO) The first quarter Trailblazers 40 Below included Michael Bell, attorney with Howard & Howard; Patrick Basler, President/CEO of First Financial Credit Union (Chicago); and Nathan Schmidt, Executive Vice President of Marketing and Business Development for San Diego County Credit Union.
7 billion, San Diego-based San Diego County Credit Union recently chose Ashlee Micale, the former chief financial officer for Denver's $1.