Beringer is a member of the San Diego County Bar Association, the North County Bar Association and the Fiorenzo V.
What does SDCBA stand for?
SDCBA stands for San Diego County Bar Association (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Diego County Apartment Association (San Diego, CA)
- Spirit of Drum Corps Alumni Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- South Dakota Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (Pierre, SD)
- Square Dance Callers' Association of Northern California (San Pablo, CA)
- San Diego County Air Pollution Control District (California)
- San Diego Community Bank (California)
- San Diego Concert Band (San Diego, CA)
- Sit-Down Counter Balance (forklift)
- Small Drill Cuttings Box
- Sussex Downs Conservation Board
- San Diego Cage Bird Club
- San Diego City Blessing Church
- San Diego County Bicycle Coalition
- San Diego County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Sequim-Dungeness Christmas Bird Count
- Sporting Dog Club of British Columbia (Canada)
- Staff Development Council of British Columbia (Canada)
- San Diego County Baseball Umpires Association (California)
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce (San DIego, CA)
- San Diego Children's Choir (San Diego, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beringer is a longtime North County, San Diego resident, and a member of the San Diego County Bar Association, the North County Bar Association, and the Fiorenzo V.
Opinions from the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the San Diego County Bar Association, and the New York City Bar Association all found the practice permissible, but noted there could be many ethical and practical considerations for lawyers who outsource.
He is a member of the San Diego County Bar Association.
A strong proponent of giving back to the legal profession, Haller is a director of the Board of Trustees of California Western School of Law, chair of the Appellate Court Legacy Project, a former member of the San Diego County Bar Association Ethics Committee, and former chair of the California Judges Association Ethics Committee.
SAN DIEGO, May 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Rosner & Mansfield, LLP was selected by the San Diego County Bar Association as the recipient of its annual award "For Outstanding Public Service By A Law Firm" at a ceremony on May 4th.
Bauer is also a member of the California Bar Association, the San Diego County Bar Association, in addition to the Hispanic National Bar Association.
His biography has appeared in the Marquis Who's Who in American Law since 1987 and he is the past president of the San Diego County Bar Association Immigration Committee.