18 /PRNewswire/ -- The San Diego Consortium for Regenerative Medicine (SDCRM) today announced that it has received the highest score in three of four categories from the California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) on Part I of the Major Facilities Grant Application.
What does SDCRM stand for?
SDCRM stands for San Diego Consortium for Regenerative Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Simple Duplication with Complementary Redundancy (computer theory)
- Slave Damper Control Relay
- Software Defined Cognitive Radio
- Software Development Capability Review
- Staff Development and Career Review
- Strategic Directions in Computing Research
- San Diego County Regional Airport Authority (California)
- Self Defense Credit Repair Course
- San Diego Cancer Research Institute
- San Diego County Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (California)
- South Dakota Cooperative Research Unit (South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD)
- Sampled-Data Control System
- San Diego City Schools
- San Diego Computer Society
- SAR Data Catalog System
- Senior Chief Steward (Naval Rating)
- Simulation Data Conversion System (space flight operations)
- Singly Differential Cross Section
- Sita Departure Control System (automated transportation management)
- Situation Display Console System
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the San Diego Consortium for Regenerative Medicine.
18, by The San Diego Consortium for Regenerative Medicine over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the table in the release was inadvertently issued incorrectly.