San Diego Chamber of Commerce Recognizes ESET for Cyber Security Leadership and Commitment to Local Community SAN DIEGO, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ESET, the global leader in proactive digital protection with a 25-year track record of award-winning technology, announces it has been recognized with the 2012 "Business of the Year Award" by the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce.
What does SDCC stand for?
SDCC stands for San Diego Chamber of Commerce (San DIego, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDCC
We have 60 other meanings of SDCC in our Acronym Attic
- Sussex Downs Conservation Board
- San Diego County Bar Association (California)
- San Diego Cage Bird Club
- San Diego City Blessing Church
- San Diego County Bicycle Coalition
- San Diego County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Sequim-Dungeness Christmas Bird Count
- Sporting Dog Club of British Columbia (Canada)
- Staff Development Council of British Columbia (Canada)
- San Diego County Baseball Umpires Association (California)
- San Diego Children's Choir (San Diego, California)
- San Diego City College (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Comic-Con (California)
- Section Data Communication Channel
- Serial Data Communication Channel (Cisco)
- Signal Data Converter-Control
- Sime Darby Convention Centre (Malaysia)
- Single-Deletion-Correcting Code
- Small Device C Compiler (freeware, optimizing ANSI-C compiler for MCUs)
- South Dublin County Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heading up the executive team is Gilbert Partida, president and chief executive officer, who is also a noted author, lawyer and the former head of the Greater San Diego Chamber of Commerce.
In 1994, the San Diego Chamber of Commerce Business Roundtable for Education in partnership with Labor's Community Service Agency and San Diego City Schools founded the Charter School of San Diego (www.
The founding stakeholders include ESET, LLC, San Diego Business Journal, San Diego Chamber of Commerce, UCSD and SDSU.
SAN DIEGO, July 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Rex Downing & Associates, a boutique real estate firm in the Kensington district of metro San Diego, is excited to announce a new addition to the firm and a win at last week's San Diego Chamber of Commerce Small Business Awards.
Partida, 33, moved here in 1987 right out of law school, set up the first Mexican trade practice at a big law firm and then three years ago became the first Latino president of the Greater San Diego Chamber of Commerce.
Working closely with the San Diego Chamber of Commerce and all institutions promoting trade and economic ties both ways between Germany and Southern California, the Honorary Consul works to establish, facilitate and promote bridges of economic, cultural and educational exchanges for the long-term benefit of all involved.
Collectively the properties were 91 percent leased at the time of sale with major tenants including Liberty Mutual Insurance, Comerica Bank, San Diego Chamber of Commerce, California Bank and Trust, US Navy, City of San Diego and Harcourt.