Museums: Marston House Museum, (619) 298-3142; Mingei International Museum of Folk Art, (619) 453-5300; Museum of Photographic Arts, (619) 239-5262; Museum of San Diego History, (619) 232-6203; San Diego Aerospace Museum, (619) 234-8291; San Diego Automotive Museum, (619) 231-2886; San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum, (619) 234-2544; San Diego Model Railroad Museum, (619) 696-0199; San Diego Museum of Art, (619) 232-7931; San Diego Museum of Man, (619) 239-2001; San Diego Natural History Museum, (619) 232-3821; Timken Museum of Art, (619) 239-5548.
What does SDAM stand for?
SDAM stands for San Diego Automotive Museum (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDAM
We have 7 other meanings of SDAM in our Acronym Attic
- State Designated American Indian Statistical Area (US Census Bureau)
- Sozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterjugend (Socialistic German Working Youth)
- Spatial Data Analysis Laboratory (various schools)
- Süleyman Demirel Anadolu Lisesi
- Supply Demand Analysis (ERP function)
- South Dakota Association for Lifelong Learning (Huron, SD)
- Southern Delaware Academy of Lifelong Learning
- Sacral Defect with Anterior Meningocele
- San Diego Aerospace Museum (now San Diego Air & Space Museum)
- San Diego Area Music (Ocean Beach, CA)
- Singapore Dark Alternative Movement (est. 1988)
- Single DOS Application Mode (software)
- Social Democratic Alliance of Macedonia (political group; Macedonia)
- Système de Drone Aérien de la Marine (French: Aerial Drones in Maritime Action)
- San Diego Antique Motorcycle Club
- San Diego Arthritis Medical Clinic (San Diego, CA)
- South Dakota Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- South Dakota Artists Network
- Stads Deel Amsterdam Noord (Dutch: North Amsterdam City Section)
- Sustainable Development Agenda for Nepal (est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Diego Automotive Museum, Pan American Plaza; (619) 231-2886.
1 at the San Diego Automotive Museum, commemorating the company's golden anniversary.