This month we talk with 2013 Public Service Award Winner David Kvendru, CPA and CFO of die Greater San Diego Association of Realtors.
What does SDAR stand for?
SDAR stands for San Diego Association of REALTORS
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDAR
We have 9 other meanings of SDAR in our Acronym Attic
- Sociaal-Democratische Arbeiders Partij (Dutch: social democratic workers party)
- Sozialdemokratische Arbeiterpartei Deutschlands (German: Social Democratic Workers Party of Germany)
- Special Duty Assignment Pay
- Standard Document Application Profile
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Sexually Dimorphic Area Pars Compacta
- San Diego Air Pollution Control District (California, USA)
- Seventh-Day Adventist Periodical Index
- Asian Pacific Islander Democrats of San Diego County
- South Dakota Ag Producer Ventures
- Satellite Digital Audio Radio
- Sekolah Dato' Abdul Razak (Malaysian school)
- Stamford Dial-A-Ride (Connecticut)
- Stop, Drop, And Roll
- Stripped Down Alien Rock (Tucson, Arizona performance art group)
- Subsystem Design & Analysis Report
- Sekolah Datuk Abdul Razak Alumni (Malaysian high school)
- Sinbad Desert Amateur Radio Club (Castle Dale, Utah)
- Swindon & District Amateur Radio Club (UK)
- San Diego Armada Rugby Football Club (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Realtor since 1996, Proud member of the National Association of Realtors, California and San Diego Association of Realtors.
Oakwood Escrow has recently been joined by Millennium Laboratories, Mental Health Systems, San Diego Association of Realtors (SDAR), The Ambassadors Foundation, The Hope2gether Foundation and San Diego County Prescription Task Force to form the Safe Homes Coalition.
He served as president of the San Diego Association of REALTORS in 1985 and treasurer of that association in 1984.
Worth, TX), a member of Zonta International, began selling real estate in 1977 and is a former director of the San Diego Association of Realtors and the California Association of Realtors.